Effective September 4, 2019
4. Use of Information We automatically collect and temporarily store information about Your visit. The information We collect enables Us to refine and offer better services and provide the Site to You. We may share the information We collect about You with Our business partners. The types of information we collect include, but are not limited to:
- the date and time of Your visit;
- IP addresses;
- browser type, operating system, and language;
- the pages you visited;
- Your email address(es), if available; and
- the address of the Web site from which You came.
6. Disclosure We do not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose Your information to any other parties; except that We may disclose Your information (i) when We have your express permission, (ii) when We believe, in good faith, that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with laws, law enforcement or court orders; or (iii) in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use found at http://maristpoll.marist.edu/terms-of-use, and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of another person, including Our own property or rights.
This policy does not cover privacy for the use of Marist College owned equipment or other information resources. Use of Marist College equipment and other information resources are covered in the Information Security Policy, found at http://security.marist.edu.
9. Additional Information We welcome Your questions, comments and requests for additional information regarding privacy of the Site.